S2BMRC’s contributions to the book fair FUL 2016 in Mexico
September 04, 2016
Münster Germany & Pachuca Mexico, 28.8.-3.9.2016
Germany was the invited Guest Nation at this year Book Fair FUL 2016, the 29th University Book Fair of the Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo (UAEH), one of Mexico's largest book fairs, from 26 August to 4 September 2016. Over 130,000 visitors to the FUL were exposed to German science and publications during the fair. The major German activities were delivered by Münster University of Applied Sciences and its research centre S2BMRC:
- Prof. Thomas Baaken and Sue Rossano presented and launched a new book edited on “Entrepreneurship in Latin America”. The book was fully dedicated to the FUL. Click here for more information
From left to right: David Rabling, Marisela Hidalgo (both UAEH), Sue Rossano, Dr. Thomas Baaken (both S2BMRC), Dr. Lydia Raesfeld (UAEH), Dr. Octavio Cabrera (UPQ)
- Prof. Thomas Baaken delivered a “conferencia” on “A Triple WIN to Serve Society and Economy - linking academia and business in education”.
Prof. Thomas Baaken
- Prof. Thomas Baaken presented together with Prof. Lydia Raesfeld, Rosalba Badillo and Prof. Ulrich Teichler the book on Knowledge and Technology Transfer in Mexico and Germany:
Badillo-Vega, Rosalba; Raesfeld, Lydia; Pineda Olivieri, Jesús; Galán-Muros Victoria (eds): Knowledge and Technology Transfer in Mexico and Germany, Edition: GET-IN 2015, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo, Mexico: Click here for more information
Thomas Baaken and Sue Rossano have published a chapter in the book: Academic Entrepreneurship: A Science-to-Business Marketing Perspective (pp.99-115).
From left to right: Prof. Thomas Baaken (S2BMRC), Rosalba Badillo (former S2BMRC, heute INCHER), Mtro Humberto Veras Godoy (Rector UAEH), Prof. Lydia Raesfeld (UAEH), Prof. Ulrich Teichler (INCHER), Dr. Octavio Cabrera (UPQ)
- Sue Rossano delivered a “conferencia” on “Entrepreneurship y mercadeo de la ciencia”.
Sue Rossano-Rivero (S2BMRC), Paola Garciá Fuentes (UAEH)
- Prof. Thomas Baaken and Sue Rossano presented together with WWU delegate Sergio Puertas the ALFA3 project d-PoLiTaTE on Technology Transfer in Latin American Countries. Click here for more information
From left to right: Dr. José Luis Antón de la Concha (Vice President Research and Technology Transfer / Vinculation UAEH), Prof. Lydia Raesfeld (UAEH), Prof. Thomas Baaken, Sue Rossano-Rivero (both S2BMRC), Sergio Puerta (WWU)